A Tale of Two Cities
TKeeneland. Red’s Opening Day. Horse fences and country drives. Cross Town Shoot-Out. “Bleed Blue.” Fountain Square. The Bourbon Trail. Cincinnati’s Brewery District. Kentucky Horse Park. Porkopolis. Our landmarks and iconic attractions illuminate our differences, but we stand unified in our love for Tony’s and a good steak. At the end of the day, isn’t that what counts? Top off the end of your day at Tony’s.
Your Mother Deserves More Than a Phone Call
Let’s be honest. Flowers and a card are wonderful, but a great meal on Mother’s Day where your mom feels pampered is even better. It’s her day; let her tell embarrassing stories about you. Now, that’s a gift.
Mother’s Day Hours
Sunday, May 8
Your Administrative Professional Knows How to Spell Thank You
S-T-E-A-K. That’s how. Administrative Professionals Day is April 27. That thank you card you planned to give won’t taste nearly as good as one of our gift cards. Treat the people who make you look good.
Purchase gift cards for our Lexington or Cincinnati locations, below. No need to play favorites; our gift cards can be used at either restaurant.
Opening Day at Keeneland is April 8
Tony’s is honored to spend our second season with you. Unwind from a day at the races by making a short drive to our doors. We offer:
– An extensive bourbon, wine and cocktail list to start your evening off right
– An exceptional bar menu, featuring a delicious selection of “not your typical bar foods”
– The best raw bar in town, including an ever-changing array of specialty oysters
– Hand-cut steaks with our exclusive seasoning, cooked to perfection
– The freshest seafood with innovative seasonings and sides
– Conveniently located across the street from Triangle Park and Lexington Center
– Just a 6 mile drive from Keeneland to our restaurant
Gather at Tony’s for an intimate dinner or a large group of friends to enjoy the races.
It’s official. We ceremoniously decree that spring is a wonderful season. To celebrate the end of the cold, we have opened our patio. Join us on the more temperate evenings of the season. We offer our bar or full menu for your al fresco dining.
Had a Girl’s Night Out at Tony’s and it was great. Great food, great atmosphere and service.
– via Open Table
This is the finest meal I have ever had; 70 years old and the best steak ever.
– Guest comment