Happy Easter and Passover
Join us for Easter at our Lexington location! Tony’s will be open on Sunday, April 16th with extended hours (4 p.m.–9 p.m.) to accommodate your celebrations. Please call
(859) 243-0210 to make your reservations today.
Tony’s of Cincinnati will be closed on Easter Sunday. Wherever–and however–you celebrate, we wish you a blessed and happy Passover and Easter!
Cincinnati Location Only
Frank Family Chardonnay
Visit us in April to enjoy the many seafood items on our menu as well as up-to-the-minute fish features. Pair this with Frank Family Vineyards 2014 Chardonnay at a discounted price of $50.00 per bottle!
Offer valid only at our Cincinnati location every night through April. This heavenly deal will leave this world after April 30, 2017.
Tony’s of Lexington Named one of the
“Top 100 Hot Spots in America!”
Thank you, OpenTable diners, for voting Tony’s of Lexington one of the “Top 100 Hot Spots in America 2017!” To top it off, Tony’s was the only restaurant singled out in Kentucky! You’re making us blush! See the article:
Tony’s top 100
Graduations Are Just Around the Corner
Last minute gift shopping does not put one at the head of the class. Your grad deserves a great meal with family and friends to celebrate the years of hard work. Make reservations now to ensure a table of honor.
Giving a Tony’s gift card is a thoughtful and wonderful way to congratulate all grads on your list. It may also be the only gift that does not get shoved into the back of the closet.
Opening Day at Keeneland is April 7
Tony’s is honored to spend our third season with you. Unwind from a day at the races by making a short drive to our doors. We offer:
- An extensive bourbon, wine and cocktail list to start your evening off right
- An exceptional bar menu, featuring a delicious selection of “not your typical bar foods”
- The best raw bar in town, including an ever-changing array of specialty oysters
- Hand-cut steaks with our exclusive seasoning, cooked to perfection
- The freshest seafood with innovative seasonings and sides
- Conveniently located across the street from Triangle Park and Lexington Center
- Just a 6 mile drive from Keeneland to our restaurant
Gather at Tony’s for an intimate dinner or with a large group of friends to enjoy the races.
Newly Remodeled Private Dining Areas
We’ve updated our private dining spaces to give you more of what you want–
a well-appointed area to conduct business while enjoying a flawless meal.
6 Ways Tony’s is Committed to Helping you Grow Your Business
Tony’s is all about award-winning food and service. And when it comes to business, we have your interests at heart. The bottom line? We want to help your bottom line. Need more proof?
- Our newly renovated private dining areas are perfect for your event. These beautifully appointed rooms are yours for the entire evening.
- Tony’s wireless system makes your presentations stand out. Show your presentation wirelessly through our new 70″, state-of-the-art, smart TV and make them pop in hi definition. Plug in your flash drive, VGA or HDMI hook-up to our wall plate and your presentation will shine. Give us your logo/business information and we will display this on the screen for your guests as they enter.
- Our menu is the best in town–hands down. Carefully prepared, beautifully presented, and extraordinarily good food. Choose from a variety of packages to meet your needs. Because we are privately owned, we have the unique ability to adapt to the specific needs of our guests.
- Our dedicated staff is focused on serving you and your party for the entire event. You can focus on your clients as we take care of all the details.
- Reap the rewards with Tony’s Frequent Diner’s Club. Our Frequent Diner’s Club rewards you in the best possible way-with more of what you want. Earn points for every dollar you spend on food and receive gift certificates for your loyalty.
- Eat your vitamins and seal the deal. Not only is Tony’s the perfect atmosphere to relax and enjoy your meeting, it turns out that a Vitamin B and iron-rich steak actually produces feel-good chemicals that can turn your business proposal into a reality. You didn’t know we could assist with a great meal and a promotion, did you?
Please call Emily at (513) 677-1993 to book your next event.
Administrative Professionals Day
Your administrative professional knows how to spell thank you: S-T-E-A-K. That’s how. Administrative Professionals Day is April 26. That thank you card you planned to give won’t taste nearly as good as one of our gift cards. Treat the people who make you look good.
Purchase gift cards for our Lexington or Cincinnati locations, below. No need to play favorites; our gift cards can be used at either restaurant.
Tony’s is impeccable and sets the standard in fine dining! I have enjoyed every visit and would recommend Tony’s when you are looking for that something special with that someone special.
– via OpenTable
Food is incredible. You treat everyone as if they were VIPs.
– Guest comment