Happy Anniversary, Lexington!
What a year it has been! We’ve asked Tony and some of the key staff in Lexington to list some of the highlights of our first year:
– Our pre-opening party was held on March 4, during a record-breaking snowstorm
– Our first-ever Bourbon Dinner was sold out within 6 hours of announcing it
– Over 1,000 guests experienced our brand of hospitality during Breeders Cup
– The Eagles and Taylor Swift concerts alone brought in well over 600 revelers to our restaurant and bar, both pre and post concert
– We doubled our original bourbon list to almost 60; some guests have purchased bourbon lockers to keep their favorites at hand any time they come in
– We celebrated–and commiserated–during basketball and football seasons with our guests
– Our bar has several taps dedicated to rotating beers, allowing our guests to try an ever-changing array
– We rang in 2016 with 500 of some of our newest–and dearest–friends
These, however, are just numbers; they cannot truly impart how grateful we feel for your welcoming attitude, warmth and enthusiasm for Tony’s. We at Tony’s pride ourselves on hospitality and feel truly blessed to be embraced by a city that so embodies this value. Thank you, Lexington.
Calling Cloud 9. Come In, Cloud 9.
Have you–or know someone who has–gotten engaged over the holiday season? We couldn’t be more pleased for you and would love to share in your upcoming pre-wedding and wedding events. Let Tony’s create a beautiful experience, tailored to your needs. Think of us for a “meet the parents” dinner or reception, bridal shower, groom’s dinner, rehearsal dinner, or wedding reception.
Large or intimate, in our dining rooms or in one of our private spaces, we will work with you to create your event of a lifetime. Call Emily in Cincinnati or Katie in Lexington for inspiration and details.
Would You Like A Steak With Your Steak?
Our Frequent Diner Club rewards you in the best possible way–with more of what you want. Points are earned on food purchases every time you dine with us; for every dollar spent, you earn a point. Five hundred points earns you a $25.00 rewards card. Accumulate points throughout the year and you will receive your rewards cards the following February.
March is Such a Good Month
We can smell success in the air. In our corner of the world, basketball fills the minds of many this month. Whether you choose to watch a game at Rupp (and dine with us pre or post game) or join us in our spacious lounge area and watch your team on the screen, we have a feeling whoever you are rooting for will win. The best part of this month for Tony’s? Being able to share our second March with you. Thanks for cheering us on this year.
One Fabulous Italian!
You thought we were referring to Mr. Ricci, didn’t you? Although Tony is fabulous in his own way, we’re referring to Elio Atare Barolo. Elio Atare was a bit of a maverick, pioneering the use of new, smaller French oak barrels, essentially revolutionizing the way these wines are aged. Because the barrels are smaller, more wine comes in contact with the barrel, imparting a unique toasted flavor. Having a big celebration? We have a magnum waiting for you…
Easter Sunday Reminder
We will be open in Lexington but closed in Cincinnati on Easter Sunday, March 27th. Have a blessed and wonderful Easter!
Tony’s is one of our favorite restaurants in the Cincinnati area! We always have a great evening, wonderful meal and amazing service. Tony was there to greet all his guests, and he makes you feel that you are in his mom’s kitchen! This is a great place for a special occasion, or just a relaxing evening with live music and a great menu…
– via tripadvisor
Tony’s has the best steaks in Lexington. Zero discussion…
– via tripadvisor